With the increasing popularity of mobile smartphone usage in China, mobile Internet market has developed rapidly. The majority of China’s Internet users use a smartphone as their primary means of going online. 55.8% of China population are internet users. Adults in China will spend 2 hours and 39 minutes a day on mobile devices in 2018, up 11.1% over last year.
China maintains top spot as the biggest App market and currently accounts for almost 40% of the total global spend. China alone will account for more than one-quarter of all global game revenue…
Check out the latest trends in various mobile market segments in 2018, including shopping, gaming, advertising, social media, short video, live streaming and etc.
In this guide you will learn:
- Chinese mobile user behavior
- e-commerce and m-commerce ecosystem
- Mobile device market in China
- Mobile game market overview and mobile gamer preferences
- WeChat Mini-programs & TouTiao & TikTok
- Hot trends-Short video & live-streaming market
SIMPLY FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO READ THE FULL CONTENT.